There are a lot of things to consider when putting your home up for sale in Miami.
- How long will your home be on the market waiting for?
- What shape is my home in, and how much will needed repairs cost?
- Will the buyer find something wrong with the house after closing and potentially sue?
- Can I afford the commission fees if I work with a Realtor?
Find A Great Professional House Buyer In Florida.
Professional home buyers in Florida will usually purchase houses in AS-IS condition.
As a seller, this means you don’t have to worry about cleaning your property or any annoying repair work. There are some companies that don’t even require an inspection which makes it a truly AS-IS transaction.
Professional home buyers in Miami, Florida typically close faster than retail buyers, and to sweeten the deal further they usually in pay full in cash. Plus, there normally isn’t any commission fees, admin expenses or transaction costs to worry about. They also provide mail-away closings which is a wonderful thing for out of state owners.
On the other hand, standard retail buyers tend to require qualifications from banks, mortgage underwriting time, property inspections and more to make an offer on your property. After everything is said and done, they might not even qualify for a mortgage on your home.
It’s easy to see why more and more homeowners are opting to work with professional buyers to sell their houses in Miami.
Professional home buyers are in it for the investment, which means they don’t expect you to move out the instant the deal closes.
In fact, most home buyers will allow a move-out timeframe after closing to allow you to relocate at your own pace. This is extremely helpful, especially when the deal is often done in under a week.
Plus, you won’t need to hire a professional cleaning firm to tidy up your property once you leave. You can simply pack your personal items and furniture you want to keep and leave the rest.
Homeowners typically underestimate how much stress, hassle and annoyance is involved when you sell a property the conventional way (through an agent).
Luckily if you decide to work together with a professional home buyer in Miami, Florida, you won’t have to deal with any of the typical issues associated with traditional selling.
- Your agent (because you won’t have one) can’t phone you in the middle of dinner asking if you can vacate the property for a last-minute viewing.
- You won’t have to worry about leaving your home spotless every day before heading to work, just in case a potential buyer comes over while you’re gone.
- You don’t have to worry about possibly running into a buyer’s agent or their clients or dealing with them asking you questions that you really shouldn’t answer anyway.
- You also don’t have to worry about buyers arguing with you over which furniture you are taking and what you are leaving.
Selling to a professional home buyer is extremely straight forward. They will guide you through every step of the process and usually have shortened, very clear contracts that are simple AS-IS purchase agreements.
You’ll also have lessened exposure to legal risks. Under most traditional real estate contracts, there is a potential for the buyer to sue you if they feel they didn’t get all of the information, or if they feel the facts were misconstrued. But with a professional buyer, you won’t have to worry about the buyer finding something you didn’t know you didn’t disclose or something they don’t like about the home or the neighborhood. Professional home buyers already know the state of the property, and they are willing to take on that risk.