Are you planning on selling your home? Perhaps you’re stuck trying to decide whether you should sell to an investor or hire a real estate agent to represent and list your home.
Either way, you’re probably weighing up the pros and cons of each wondering
What’s The Difference Between An Investor & An Agent?
If that’s the case, keep reading. Today’s article will discuss the differences between selling to an investor and working with an agent in Miami. It also applies to anyone looking to sell a Florida house in 33055, 33009, 33161, 33014, 33124 zip code or the surrounding area.
INVESTOR VS. AGENT┃Pros And Cons Of Working With An Agent
The first step to discovering who you should work with is to look at the positives and negatives of each option!
- Professional firms will have experienced agents that though what they’re doing and understand the market.
- The agent acts as a representative and takes care of any viewings and awkward negotiations.
- The agent will guide you step-by-step.
- You might sell for a higher amount closer to your asking price or market value.
INVESTOR VS. AGENT┃Pros And Cons Of Working With An Investor
We’re addressed the positives and negatives to hiring an agent. Now, let’s look at working with an investor!
- Reputable investors are skilled with years of experience helping homeowners.
- The offer is up front – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market.
- An investor will buy your Florida house AS-IS.
- No cleaning required.
- A fast and quick sale. You won’t wait months on end.
- You won’t have to cover bills, taxes, and insurance on the property.
- No commissions or fees to pay.
INVESTOR VS. AGENT┃Which Is Better For You?
For many homeowners the answer comes down to a few simple questions:
- When do you want to sell? Now? Several months from now? Next year?
- Do you enjoy taking risks? You could gamble and see if a buyer will offer you market price. But, you pay more in bills, insurance and maintenance costs.
- Are you a fan of cleaning, DIY, or gardening? Houses on the open market need to be in excellent condition. Retail buyers prefer move-in ready houses and typically avoid fixer-uppers.
- Would you like to know straight away when and how much you will sell for?
“I want to sell my Florida house fast!”
If you want to sell fast but have questions or concerns about the process, just call our office at (305) 916-3328. A member of our team would love to speak with you.
You can get in touch just to find out what we might offer you. There’s absolutely no obligation to accept.