Are you struggling to sell your home in Miami? Are you sick of waiting months on end, and when you finally receive an offer, the buyer’s loan falls through?
- Are you currently dealing with divorce, bankruptcy, foreclosure, redundancy, the loss of a relative, or any other reason that can cause distress and turn a property into a burden?
- Do you dream of relocating to a new city and getting a fresh start for you and your family?
- Or, are you just tired of trying to sell your house and ready to give up?
Cash For Houses Companies Could Be The Solution!
You may have seen a lot of posters, billboards, or websites around Florida brandishing the phrase, “We Pay CASH For Homes in Miami!” or “We Buy Houses Miami!“
As one of the area’s most respected Cash Home Buyers, here at Sunshine State Buyers, we decided to jump straight in and write an article about what these types of companies can do for local home sellers, and how they work.
What Does “Cash For Homes” Actually Mean?
To find out more, check out our website >>> We Buy Houses Miami!
Other companies in Florida may offer a similar program, but there are subtle differences. The main differences between one Cash For Homes Company and another are as follows:
- The Amount. Some companies may pay more for your house.
- Experience. Their history and credibility in helping local Miami homeowners.
- Closing Costs. At Sunshine State Buyers, we usually pay ALL the closing costs. But not every company does.
- Speed. At Sunshine State Buyers, we can close in as little as 7 days, or to a schedule that suits you. Other companies may not be able to close as quickly.
- End Result. Each company may decide to use your home for different purposes after they’ve purchased it.
Some Cash For Homes Companies fix up the building, refurbish and repaint the property to sell them on to happy new homeowners. Other companies will work with local firms to complete the necessary work on the house.
Either way, a company that advertises Cash For Houses in and around Miami is offering an alternative to the traditional house selling route. Cash For Homes Businesses are another option to consider instead of marketing your house the conventional way – with the help of a real estate agent or by yourself.
Our Local Miami Cash For Homes Program
At Sunshine State Buyers, our program works as follows:
First, we need basic information regarding your property so we can propose an educated and fair offer.
Many Cash For Homes Companies will make a QUICK but LOW offer before taking the opportunity to gather information about your home.
At Sunshine State Buyers, we try to learn as much as we can about your home and your situation. We actively work together with you, so you get a great deal too! We do this by making sure our offer is the highest possible price we can pay for your house. Everyone gets a fair deal at Sunshine State Buyers!
Think about our offer. There’s no hurry!
We don’t rush our clients into a panicked decision. There’s no need for irrational thinking when you work with us.
Once we make you an offer, you can take as much time as you need.
Discuss the price with your close friends and family. Do whatever you need to clear your mind and know you’re making the right decision.
We won’t push you into a transaction if the deal is not for you.
We do the paperwork! And handle everything from start to finish. All you have to do is show up on the closing date (chosen by you), sign the paperwork, and your house is sold.
CASH in your hand fast!
You won’t have to wait months on end selling the traditional route.
Step 2: We’ll connect with you, discuss your options, and make you an offer.
Step 3: You make a well-educated decision on what your best option is.